Thursday, December 13, 2012

This past week, all the challenges I've endured have been starring me in the face. With the loss of a significant other being at the top of the list. I'm currently staying with a loved one as she endures the loss of her husband. Her and I have been through very similar challenges, but this is one I never wanted to have in common. Watching her go through this is heartbreaking, but being here for her is the least I can do.

Furthermore, this is also another wake up call. Greg was healthy and suffered a massive heart attack. I'm not as healthy as he and this has made me more grateful to be blessed with all that I am.

I'm going to make this short as I'm really at a loss for words, however, speaking of...healthy. I am now down 62 lbs. I've learned this week that I need to be proud of my accomplishments. I couldn't be prouder of myself with the decision I've made to live healthy. Let this be a reminder that life is short and we are not responsible with how short it will be, but we can make a difference regardless.

Be Blessed!
SleeveSister

No comments:

Post a Comment