Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year, A New Me

Let me start by wishing you a happy and blessed New Year! I am expecting my blessings to multiply this year, especially in the weight loss department. I would like to share some of the changes that I've endured since my weight loss:

1. I can bend over and tie my shoes standing or sitting.

2. My BMI has dropped 12%.

3. My blood pressure has gone from 130's/80's to 112/59.

4. I have dropped 3 sizes.

5. My asthma is under control.

6. I can wipe...oh nevermind I won't go there! :)

The past week I have been in my hometown celebrating and visiting all my family and friends. All of which I have not seen since my surgery in October. I was overwhelmed (well, not really) with compliments and encouragement. Everyone noticed my weight loss and expressed their pride and joy for me. I really was looking forward to this day and now that its past I have other goals to look forward to. I'd like to share them with you:

1. Get under 200 lbs (I'm almost there!)

2. Get my Planar Fasiitis under control so I can start a rigorous work out regimen.

3. Get into a size 10 or 12 (or God willing, smaller) by June for a planned cruise with my Hubby.

4. And last but not least, by 2014, I want to fit into my high school prom dress (size 8) that I plan to wear to my 20 year high school reunion.

I am absolutely thrilled beyond doubt at the difference this surgery has made not only in my life, but the difference it has and will make in my husband and kids lives too! I am down 68 lbs in just 12 weeks.

I've never been a believer of resolutions. My pastor put it perfectly, we need revelations not resolutions. So, what kind of revelations will you have in 2013?

Be blessed!
Sleeve Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment